Friday, October 5, 2012

Two New Projects - What Will They Be?

Yesterday I found a crochet project that I couldn't wait to try.  I paid five bucks for the pattern.  What will this be?  Hmmmmmm...

It's not a pillow.  I actually have to follow a pattern.  Under the directions heading it says, "Extreme Focus Required."  Anyone who knows me is chuckling right now because I don't normally follow directions.  I'm liking it though and I think it's coming out great.

I'm running out of yarn and I sure hope I have a second skein.  Knowing me, I do have another one somewhere.

This morning I suddenly had a great idea for a project that I hope I will be able to profit from.

What could it be?  A cover of some kind...  A child's book?  What is floating around in my head?



One thing for sure, it's a project I will love making.  If all works out, I hope to make a bunch of them.  

Thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment