Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Embroidery Swap & Dear Jane

I participated in an embroidery swap a couple of months ago.  We had a basic pattern to embroider, then we were to embellish and sew a small quilt.  I did this one and it went to a lady in Norway.


Today I received mine from a lady in Australia.  This is what she sent me.  I love it!


I've also been busy with my Dear Jane blocks.  I've completed four more.
This one is my favorite so far:


This next one is the worse one. It may not look like it, but it was incredibly challenging.  Mine is all wonky so I just might do it over.  It actually took me about six hours to do.  


I still can't believe how hard it was.  I might applique the teeny tiny white squares instead.

The next two were easy.



Only two hundred and something more to go!

Thanks for checking in!





No comments:

Post a Comment