Sunday, October 21, 2012

Discombobulated



I've detoured a bit.  I saw a really neat, easy way on sewing squares together on Pinterest.  These teeny tiny one inch squares are perfect!  Yes, I said perfect!  Oh wait, I see a mistake.  Well, the technique is perfect.  Check out sewmamasew.com.  I need to try it on freezer paper though.  The interfacing I used was old and hard to remove.  

The other day I saw a really neat knitted braid necklace.  I tried it and I love it.  Not as a necklace though.  Purse handles will be great.  The pattern is called Cable Braided Necklace and is free on Ravelry.



I'll try it with thinner yarn.  It's so neat.  

I was going through my pictures and came across this one.  I swear I did not put Isabelle in a drawer.  I had it open, she went in from the back and I closed it without even looking.  She is something else!





I'm feeling lazy today.  Didn't sleep much because the people next door had a party until 3:00 a.m.  I do feel like crocheting though.  I can't seem to stay with one project.  Yesterday I worked on a present for someone.  It's a neat idea and I'll post it when I'm done.  The only problem with so many interests is, on the days I'm discombobulated, I jump around.  I could have worse problems...  I could be stuck in a drawer...



No comments:

Post a Comment