Thursday, January 3, 2013

Brrrr!!!

Man, it's cold outside!  My boys are out ice fishing.  I think they are the only ones happy it's so cold.  Tonight they will be coming over for a nice turkey dinner.

My amaryllis is finally blooming.


And my geranium.  I never expected to see flowers on my geranium in winter.


I've picked up yet another crochet project.  This is my mindless, zen blanket.  When I'm feeling a little anxious or need to do some serious thinking, I crochet something.  I'm loving this so far.  Every row is a different color.  I'm using up my cotton stash.  


I'm procrastinating.  I need to go to the supermarket.  I also need to fill up the bird feeder for my poor freezing birds.  How do they do it?

Today or tomorrow I'll be organizing my future projects.  That's my new goal.  At least organize each project into a box or project bag so I can just pick up and move along.  

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment