Friday, November 30, 2012

Kaleidoscope Quilt

Hi!  I've started a kaleidoscope quilt.  Well actually, I went to a class last Sunday at Lisa's Clover Hill Quilts in Kensington, (love that place by the way).


Sewing the pieces that make up a "wedge" was almost like crazy quilting.  Placing the pieces on the design wall, took two or three times before I got it right.



Now sewing it together is a bit more challenging. 


No matter how slow and careful I am, I still struggle with angles.  I've ripped out three seams so far, including this one:


As much as I love my dear sweet Molly, she's driving me nuts by sitting on my seat every single time I get up to iron a seam.  


I'm feeling anxious so I think I need to take a break and watch a trashy soap opera with a cup of coffee! 

Check in tomorrow.  I hope to have most of this finished!



No comments:

Post a Comment