Friday, November 2, 2012

Name Change!!!

 I have a new blog name.  I felt like I needed to change it because there is a very talented lady who has a website titled lynnmariedesigns.  My blog is really just about all my crazy ideas and stuff I'm working on so my new blog name is:  everythinglynn.blogspot.com. 

Soooo, I joined a monthly fiber journal club. The title of this month's task was "What Was I Thinking."  After some thought, I narrowed it down to this:


There was a time in my life when I had five cats!  I loved them all, but seriously, five cats is way to much.  I now have two, which is a lot easier to manage. Isabelle thinks she is the boss of me so I let her think that.

I just finished my first attempt at Monkey Bread.  Being not much of a baker, I discovered that if you want your house to smell HEAVENLY, bake anything danish.  This is my orange sweet roll monkey bread:


Living up to my reputation, I changed my mind on the fabrics I will be using for the Dear Jane quilt.  I found it to be sooooo boring using white fabric for the background so I decided to go BOLD!  Turquoise, brown and red with batiks!  It will be stunning.


I'll be working on redoing row one today and tonight at the open sew with my fellow quilting friends.

On a last note, I didn't lose any power during hurricane Sandy but I was nervous.  When I'm nervous, I using like to pick up a crochet project.


This is Tunisian crochet and will probably become a small tote.  I hope to add a strip of beading and try out that snap bag technique using the retractable tape measure.  I don't know who discovered using a tape measure for a closure but it's so cool.

Thanks for checking in!





No comments:

Post a Comment