Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Slow Progress

My rearranging and organizing is coming along slowly, but it's coming along!  I'm really happy with it so far.  I moved my beading stuff to this corner:


You can't see my painstakingly tedious job sorting of the beads, but it's there. It only reminded me of all the neat, cool stuff I have. Note my totally awesome porcelain table.  $7 at a tag sale.  

I moved my fabric, once again.  The boxes on the bottom need to be upright because of a pesky cat who has no qualms of burrowing herself in them.


This is what I have to contend with.  If there is an inch of space, she will find it and sit there and then most inevitably, take a bath.





 I even sorted my buttons!  I know it sounds crazy, but it was actually fun.  I still have a few more to go, but this is the bulk of them:



 I saw this on Pinterest and I SIMPLY MUST MAKE IT!!!!!!  Soon...



Thanks for looking!


1 comment: