Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Beginning

Hi!  My name is Lynn.  I have been offered the gift of time and I don't mean to squander it.  Millions of thoughts and ideas go through my head.  I feel like I am just now catching up to the world.  

My intent is to channel these crazy thoughts and ideas.  I figure if I publish what I am doing, maybe, just maybe I'll finish more projects.  I am sure I am not the only person who cannot keep up with all the wonderful things there are to do in this world.

I just finished an embroidery piece that is part of a swap.  We were given a basic pattern to embroider, then embellish as we saw fit.  Mine is going to someone in Norway.  I really hope she likes it.




Today I hope to finish a purse that I started last week.  My new favorite book is called Japanese Quilting by Yoko Saito.  I intend to make at least 26 of her 29 projects.


This is the cover purse, but in batiks.


Doesn't look at all like the cover purse, but that's me.  I don't follow directions that well.  I always need to my own spin on things.

Thanks for checking in on me!


No comments:

Post a Comment